Apply Cream Eyeliner

How To Apply Cream Eyeliner

GEL EYELINER OF MAYBELLINE 24H



Of all the eyeliners that are currently on the market, are the cream texture that I like, however, are those that best resist me.
To the pencils because I have more skill are the largest I've used over the years, with the texture I have also settled the odd little problem, especially from the corner and with the cream, I like a lot of texture and are I'm using it more lately, especially since I discovered a version more affordable, quality has nothing to envy the MAC Fluidline.


I hope that tomorrow can make a look with him and the rest of Maybelline products that I will show in the video :


please visit the cosmetic store in your town to buy it, or get this product here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...